Food, Facts & Fun
Okie Style Lettuce Wraps
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 6
- 3 tbsp hosin sauce
- 2 tbsp Daddy Hinkle's Meat Marinade
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Andrews Honey Bees Honey
- 1 1/2 lbs thin boneless Oklahoma pork chops
- 8 oz J-M Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Miller Pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Scissortail Farms chives
- 2 small heads Scissortail Farms Bibb lettuce
1. Whisk together hoisin, soy, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and honey. Set aside.
2. Cut pork chops into a small dice. In a saute pan, cook pork until completely cooked
through and no longer pink. Place pork in a medium-size bowl.
3. In the same saute pan, cook mushrooms until tender. Add water chestnuts, pecans and
chives. Combine mushrooms with pork and reserved sauce mixture, warming it all
through in the saute pan.
4. Serve mixture on lettuce leaves, wrapping leaves around about 2 tablespoons mixture