Food, Facts & Fun
Sweet and Spicy Baked Beans
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
Bold flavors from pepper relish, whole grain mustard, barbecue sauce and brown sugar turn basic baked beans into something special.
- 1 lb Greer's Ranch House ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (28 oz) cans baked beans
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups Head Country BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Seikel's Oklahoma Gold Mustard
- 1 tbsp Griffin's Original Syrup
- 1/4 cup Suan's Scotch Bonnet Pepper Relish
- 6 slices Bar-S Bacon
1. Cook sausage and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain. Return sausage to pot, and add all beans, barbecue sauce, seasoning, brown sugar, mustard, syrup and relish.
2. Top beans with bacon. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.