Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 30mins
- Cook Time = Arrayhr 0mins
- 1 My Bigmama’s Kitchen frozen peach cobbler, cooked to package directions
- 1 pint Hiland Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Griffin's Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Garden Club Peach Preserves
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 T water
Cook frozen peach cobbler according to package directions. Remove from oven and let cool completely, about 2 hours.
In a mixing bowl,beat cream, sugar and vanilla on medium-high speed until it achieves a light and fluffy consistency.
In a small bowl, combine peach preserves and water. Microwave 20 seconds, then stir to thin out the preserves.
Wash and cut strawberries into small pieces and coat in the preserves mixture.
Cut cooled cobbler into small pieces.
Assemble trifles in small glass jars or, to serve family style, assemble in a triffle dish or glass bowl. Layer ingredients in thirds, starting with cobbler, then whipped cream, then preserves.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.