Food, Facts & Fun
Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham
- Prep Time = 1hr 0mins
- Cook Time = Arrayhrs 0mins
- Servings = 8-10
- 1 12-14 lb Schwab's Spiral Ham
- 1 Jar Garden Club Pineapple Preserve
- 1/4 cup Andrew's Orange Blossom Honey
- 2 tbsp Hiland Butter
- 1/4 cup Seikel's Old Style Mustard
Preheat oven to 325°F
In small saucepan over medium heat;
Cook pineapple preserves 6-8 minutes while stirring frequently.
Add honey, Butter and mustard and Cook 5-8 minutes while constantly stirring. Once glaze has thickened to a syrup consistency, remove from heat and set aside until ham is ready to be glazed.
Place ham into large baking dish and cover with foil.
Cook according to package instructions (typically 325°F for 10-12 minutes per pound)
Prepare glaze while ham is in the oven. Glaze ham 20 minutes before cooking is complete.