Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 30mins
- Cook Time = Arrayhrs 0mins
- 3 lbs Chef's Requested Beef Roast, cut into ½ inch thick
- 1/4 cup Shawnee Mills All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Lrg Onion, Chopped
- cloves Garlic, 4-5 five crushed per bag
- 1 Green Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, Sliced
- 2 (16 oz) bag cans of tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Beef Bouillon
- 4 tsp Daddy Hinkle's Instant Meat Marinade
- 2 tbsp Daddy Hinkle’s Original Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Steak Sauce
Toss steak strips in mixture of flour, salt and pepper. Mix together beef bouillon,
Daddy Hinkle’s original seasoning, and steak sauce and divide evenly into two bags.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook on low 5 hours. Serve with rice and a side salad.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.