Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 20mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 20mins
- 3 pkg Shawnee Mills Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbs Water
- 2 Bedre Dark Chocolate Bars, Chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick Hiland Butter
- 1/4 cup Dairy Pure heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbs Prairie Wolf Dark Coffee Liqueur
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of a medium-sized 9-by-13-
inch pan. Add brownie mix, eggs, water and oil to a large mixing bowl, and mix using
spatula. Do not over mix.
2. Spread the batter evenly into the baking pan. At this point, tamp the pan on the
counter surface to help in evening out the batter. Top with the chopped pieces of
dark chocolate. Bake in oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
1. In a small saucepan, add the sugar, butter, cream and liquor. Slowly bring to a
simmer stirring until a smooth creamy consistency, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove
from heat, and add the cherry filling, stirring to fully incorporate. Pour sauce over
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.