Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
Biscuits and gravy with a punch of flavor!
- 2 packages Shawnee Mills Biscuit Mix
- 1 Cup Dairy Pure, Whole Milk
- 1 cup shredded cheesd
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 oz No Man’s Land Beef Jerky, chopped fine
- 1 package Shawnee Mills Cream Gravy Mix
- 2 cups water
For the biscuits, prepare according to recipe on the Shawnee Mills packaging for “garlic cheese version.”
The trick to this wonderful gravy is reducing the Jerky to workable pieces. Cut strips the length of the jerky first, then cut across the grain. Add the cut jerky to 1 ½ cups water, and bring to a boil. Combine the gravy mix with the remaining ½ cup water, and whisk in after the water has come to a boil.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.