Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
This will soon be your new favorite burger. You’ll likely have leftover pimiento cheese, which is great on a sandwich or with crackers.
- 1 lb Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese , Grated
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 1 (4 oz) can Diced Pimietos, Drained
- 2 tbsp Dianne's Hatch Valley Green Chili Sauce and Salad Dressing
- 1 lb Ground Sirloin
- 1 lb Ground Chuck
- 1 tsp Daddy Hinkle's Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Daddy Hinkle's Original Meat Marinade (wet)
- 6-8 Braum's Hamburger Buns
- 1/2 Stick Braum's Butter, Softened
- 1/2 lb Bar-S Bacon
- Triple S Farms Green Leaf Lettuce
- Sliced Tomatos
- Red onion
In a medium bowl, mix together grated cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos and Diane’s sauce. Add more mayonnaise if necessary to make it creamy. Cover, and store in refrigerator.
In a large bowl, combine sirloin, chuck and Daddy Hinkle’s. Shape into 6 to 8 patties, and make an indentation with your thumb into each patty.
Preheat grill to high. Lower heat to medium-high, and grill burgers 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on how you like your burgers cooked. During last minute of cooking, top each burger with a scoop of pimento cheese. Remove from grill, and set aside.
Butter buns and warm on grill then assemble burgers, topping with bacon and garnishes.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.