Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 1/2 Cup Dianne's legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp Seikel's Oklahoma Gold Mustard
- 1 tbsp Scissortail Farms fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup Scissortail Farms fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/4 lbs Chef's Requested boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 3 Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 lb J-M Farms Button Mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 2 Zucchini, Sliced
- 1-2 cups Scissortail Farms spinach leaves
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
Whisk together salad dressing, mustard, thyme and basil. Place chicken and half of dressing mixture in a large plastic bag. Place remaining half of dressing in bag with vegetables. Let chicken and veggies marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place chicken and veggies (except spinach and tomatoes) on sheet pan, shaking off additional dressing.
Do not pour dressing from bag on the sheet pan.
Bake 15-20 minutes. Remove sheet pan from oven, and add spinach and tomatoes. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Chicken will be done when juices run clear when cut.
Note: Delicious when served with Della Terra campanelle pasta.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.