Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = Makes two 8-inch pans
With only five ingredients, this easy dinner comes together quickly. Make two (8-inch) pans, freezing one for dinner another night.
- 1 Lb Greer's Ranch House Breakfast Sausage
- 16 oz Oak Farms Cottage Cheese, Small curd, 4%
- 8 oz Manicotti Shells
- 24 oz Spicy Sausage Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
With an electric mixer, combine sausage and cottage cheese, mixing on low speed until combined.
Stuff sausage mixture into uncooked manicotti shells. Place shells in a greased 9-by-13-inch pan or 2 (8-inch) pans. Top with spaghetti sauce.
Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover, and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.