Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = Makes 8 Pancakes
Enojoy these Chocolate Chunk Pancakes with Honey-Cinnamon Syrup to bring the whole family around the table, and have them come back every morning wanting more!
- 1 pkg Shawnee Mills Whole Wheat Pancake Mix
- 1 1/4 cup Oak Farms Dairy Milk
- 1 tsp Griffin's Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 bar Bedre Dark Chocolate Bars, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Andrews Honey Bees Honey
- 1/2 cup Griffin's organic Pancake Syrup
- 1 tbsp Hiland Dairy Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Prepare pancakes according to package directions, using egg and milk. Fold in chopped chocolate.
Pour pancake batter onto hot griddle, cooking about 1-2 minutes per side and flipping to cook both sides. Keep warm in an oven on lowest heat.
To make Syrup: combine honey, pancake syrup, and ground cinnamon in a small saucepan, heating through and stirring in melted butter. Serve warm syrup over pancakes.
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.