Food, Facts & Fun
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Servings = 12
A dollop of jewel-toned jam adds color and flavor to these little cheesecakes. These individual-sized desserts would be great for Easter and other spring celebrations.
- 4 tbsp Braum’s Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Griffin's vanilla
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Garden Club jams: Red Plum, Strawberry, Peach, Pineapple or any of your favorite flavors
1. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into the bottom of
the muffin liners.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the egg,
beating on low speed until combined. Spoon mixture into the muffin cups.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until centers of cheesecakes are set.
Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely. Refrigerate 1 hour or
more. Top each cheesecake with ½ teaspoon jam. A fresh fruit garnish make these a
MIO Expo 2017
All together under one roof, see how MIO and its members support each other.