- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 2 cups Hiland Half-and-Half
- 1 cup Hiland Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 T Griffin’s Butter Pecan Syrup
- 1 T Griffin's vanilla
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 strips Bar S Bacon, chopped
- 1 box Big Mama’s Peach Cobbler or Field's Pecan Pie
Combine all ingredients except egg yolks and bacon in a large saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
Remove from heat and temper in the egg yolks. Pour mixture into container and add chopped bacon, refrigerate mixture until cooled completely.
Once mixture is completely cooled, freeze mixture in ice cream freezer according to unit's instructions. The mixture will not freeze hard in the machine.
Remove from ice cream machine and place in freezer for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with either German chocolate pie or cobbler, either is so good!