Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 8 slices cinnamon bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Hiland Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Hiland Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 T Andrews Honey Bees Cinnamon Cream Honey
- 1/2 tsp Griffin's vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 T 2 tbsp Prairie Wolf Spirits Dark coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup Hiland Unsalted Butter
- 2 cup powder sugar
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Place cubed bread in slow cooker.
Sprinkle bread cubes with chopped apple and raisins.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk melted butter, sugar, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread.
Cover and cook for 3 hours. Bread pudding is done when a wooden pick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
For the sauce, melt butter in saucepan remove from heat, add Prairie Wolf Spirits dark coffee liqueur and stir in the powder sugar until fully combined.