BBQ Chopped Steak Salad with BBQ Ranch Dressing
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 0mins
- 2 Chef's Requested Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- 1 1/2 tsp Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Head Country Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- BBQ Ranch Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Garden Club Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Hiland Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Head Country All Purpose Championship Seasoning
- 3 T Swadley's Original Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Garden Club Vinegar
- 1 tsp Andrews Honey Bees Cream Honey
- 1 T fresh dill, chopped
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Remove filets from packaging and marinate 30 minutes to an hour in a shallow bowl with Head Country seasoning and sauce.
Grill steaks on charcoal or gas grill over medium to medium-high heat about 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove steaks from heat, and let rest 5 minutes. Thinly slice steaks.
In a medium bowl mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Stir until creamy.
In a large bowl, combine salad greens, radishes, corn and cilantro. Toss with BBQ Ranch Dressing. Top with sliced steak. This makes four servings.