Caesar Potato Salad
- Prep Time = 0hrs 0mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 10mins
- 1/2 Pound Greer’s Hickory Smoked Sliced Slab Bacon
- 2 Pound New Potatoes, Medium Dice
- 1 1/4 Cups Little Mike’s Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Red onion, Finely sliced
- 3 Hard-cooked eggs, Chopped
Slice the bacon thinly and sauté until all the fat is rendered and golden brown. Drain and reserve bacon pieces for the salad.
Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the Caesar dressing, pepper, onions, eggs, potatoes and bacon, mixing gently until the dressing has evenly covered the ingredients.