- Prep Time = 0hrs 5mins
- Cook Time = 0hrs 10mins
A snack that just never quits when it comes to being tasty.
- 3 1oz No Man’s Land Beef Jerky, mild beef stick, chopped finely
- 2 Pk Cream cheese , Softened
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp Daddy Hinkle’s, Original Seasoning and rub
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
Cut the beef sticks into small chunks, then pulse in a food processor a few times to further chop. Add cream cheese, garlic and Daddy Hinkle’s, and pulse until smooth.
Place this mixture onto a surface lined with plastic wrap. Form into a long log about 2 inches in diameter. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour, then roll back and forth until it's about 1 inch in diameter. Roll in the green onion slices. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice into thin slices or serve as a log.